Terms and Conditions
July 1 2018
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at here. Rival Holdings, Inc. (together with its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, hereafter “MojoSEO”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to this website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes.Your continued use of the website confirms your consent to any amendment. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, are subject to these terms.
Violation of any of the terms may result in the termination of your account.
By using the MojoSEO.com web site (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and all other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We are not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- Your content may be transferred unencrypted over various networks.
- We may collect information you provide to us. We may share your personal information if required to do so by law or in order to enforce these terms.
- YOU ARE USING THE WEBSITE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- Our Legal Terms shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in Colorado, United States and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Colorado, United States without regard to conflict of law principles.
- IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE WEBSITE, YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS, OR HAVE ANY OTHER DISPUTE OR CLAIM WITH US OR ANOTHER USER OF THE WEBSITE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST US IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE. OUR LIABILITY RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS LIMITED TO $100 IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS. ANY CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED BY FILING SUIT IN DENVER COUNTY, COLORADO, WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE EVENT UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED FIRST OCCURRED.
- You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any claim or demand, including attorney fees and court costs, made by any third party related to your use of the website.
- Stock content available as part of the Service from our website is our copyrighted property and can only be used on websites hosted on our platform with active account holders of our Service. The look and feel of the website is copyright ©2018 by Rival Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved.
- If we fail to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the terms, we do not waive that right or provision. These terms constitute the entire agreement between us and govern your use of the website, superceding any prior agreements between us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Your account may be terminated at any time for violation of these terms. In the event your account is terminated no refund will be due to you. Termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required to sign up for all accounts. You will be charged for the first month when you sign up. All monthly fees are due on a monthly basis
- If your card is declined and your credit card is not updated within 10 days, we reserve the right to cancel your account and deactivate your service.
- If you cancel your account within 30 days of signing up, you will be refunded your first month upon your request. If you cancel your account after 30 days of signing up, you will not receive a refund.
- Each customer is entitled to only 1 refund under our 30 day guarantee. If you sign up and cancel within 30 days of signing up and receive a refund, if you choose to sign up again at a later date you are not eligible for a refund if you cancel again within the first 30 days.
- Each customer is limited to one special or discount upon signing up for a subscription.
- If your account is cancelled and you return to MojoSEO at a later date, you may sign up for the currently available plans at their current rates.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Cancellation and Termination
- To cancel your account, you must log into your account at MojoSEO (www.mojoseo.com. Cancellations won’t be considered final until you’ve clicked the “Cancel Subscription” button inside of your account. You fully control your own cancellation process. Immediately when you click the Cancel Subscription button our system stops all future billings.
- Upon cancellation, all of your content may be immediately and automatically be deleted from the Service. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- CHARGEBACKS — In our history as a business we pride ourselves in great customer service and helping our customers reach their goals. If our website isn’t a good fit for you, it’s your responsibility to cancel in a timely manner inside your account by clicking the “Cancel Subscription” button per the terms of this agreement. If you call your credit card company and claim you cancelled when you did not formally request to cancel in our secured account, you agree to fully compensate us for all costs we incur as a result of your actions, which may include chargeback fees and attorney fees.
SEO Service Terms
- You understand and accept that the practice of search engine optimization is risky and that results are not guaranteed due to certain factors being outside our control.
- SEO results are not guaranteed. Previous poor SEO supplied by others may cause a decrease in rankings.
- Google frequently make changes to the search engine algorithms which may impact your results.
- Google does not publish their 200+ ranking factors.
- All SEO key phrases are subject to availability and our approval.
- We are not responsible for any temporary loss of position caused by Google technical downtime or system upgrades in its systems or services.
- We reserve the right to refuse to do business with any customer for any reason whose web site engages in any illegal, pornographic or obscene material activities or services, or whose web site promotes any service or product deemed as harmful by Company including, but not limited to, the marketing of any illegal product or substance.
- The provision of all key phrases is at the discretion of Google, Facebook, and other platforms’ final approval.
- We will not commence any work until you have paid for the Service.
- This Agreement makes neither representation nor guarantees that it will generate web traffic, or new customers for the you.
- You understand and accept that you may see no improvement of your website rankings and that there is the chance of a search engine not including your website in their search index.
- We make no warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Our service is provided AS-IS.